Saturday, May 16, 2009

16.5.09 =D.

Few days ago,when i was washing the rubbish bin outside my kitchen.Suddenly, I saw a lizard,that i'm afraid of.but as long as the lizard does not approached near me.so yea.never mind.After that,i went into my house and closed the door.I'm suprised that the door cannot close and i heard a cracking sound everytime when i try to close the door.When i closed the door,i saw a "pancake" lizard lying on the floor.I was like OH MY GOSH!!! I had accidentally killed a lizard which i don't have the intention to kill her.I felt sorry for the lizard.=(
I'm currently busy with my projects and need to study for the exam.AISH!!!so i will not be updating my blog these day.i think.=_=
anyway..........I wanna tell you all that I'm falling even more in love with him>>>>KIM BUM!!!HAHAHAHA.
i <3 kim bum!!!

Kim Bum <3


awww..he is cute.=D

<3333 him so much.

HOT HOT!!!

he has a cute smile!!


CUTE!!!=P

He looks SCRUMPTIOUS!!

i'm melting.


so MANDY and JANNA just admit it.he is cuter than david archuleta.haha.=D

xoxo,

ming<3

No comments:

Post a Comment